- World’s fastest VSAT router with aggregate throughput up to 900 Mbps and powerful UHP-RTOS
- Four DVB demodulators with separate software-switch- able IF inputs and rate up to 500 Msps
- Efficient DVB-S2/S2X ACM modulations with 5% or 20% roll-off and support for HTS
- One MF-TDMA demodulator with innovative protocol, proven efficiency of 96% vs. SCPC
- Adaptive coding and modulation (ACM) in forward/return channels, including SCPC/TDMA modes
- Independent modes of operation: SCPC, TDM/TDMA Star&Mesh, Hubless TDMA
- HTS-ready VSAT with support of multiple beams, bands, satellites reception with traffic balancing
- Two IP routers productivity up to 190 000 PPS each, rich set of supported protocols, QoS
- Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode with IPV6 transport
- Two Gigabyte Ethernet user ports with built-in switch simplifies scalability and connection of CPE
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms for TDMA mode of operations
- Industry’s most compact full-scale 1U Hub with redundancy and with scalable MF-TDMA channels
- 1:1 automatic redundancy without external controllers or M:N Smart Redundancy
UHP-240 is a truly universal router which can operate as a star or mesh remote or as a SCPC modem, or as a node in a Hubless TDMA network. This unique device can work as a fully-fledged TDM/TDMA Hub with two Outbound TDM and up to 8 Inbound TDMA carriers. Dual UHP-240 router is a good choice for 1:1 redundant Hubs and terminals.
UHP-240 is a building block in HTS Hubs and provides two Universal Controllers (UC). Each controller may act as an Outroute or Inroute controller, as well as a standby UC. The universal controllers work under management of HTS-NMS with Smart Redundancy that selects the right number of available UCs and assigns to them functions required in order to achieve a specified network configuration.
UHP-240 dual satellite router is supplied in a compact 1U chassis for installation in a standard 19 inch rack. Each built-in router has independent interfaces and own power supply ensuring reliable operations of the router itself and of the outdoor RF equipment from multiple vendors. Low power consumption, optional DC power input, and uniquely fast start on power-up facilitate use of alternative power sources, such as solar batteries.
UHP Smart Redundancy facilitates self-healing architecture for a single VSAT Hub and also for multiple geographically diverse (redundant) Hubs. Architecture of the Hub with Smart Redundancy is not different from a traditional Hub architecture, but all the controllers are universal and can assume any role. The NMS dynamically assigns specific roles to the universal controllers. Smart Redundancy dramatically increases network availability level while only requiring a very modest investment.