- High-performance TDM/TDMA Satellite Router with aggregate throughput up to 440 Mbps
- Four independent DVB demodulators with separate IF inputs and rate up to 65 Msps
- Efficient DVB-S2/S2X ACM modulations with 5% or 20% roll-off and support for HTS
- Two MF-TDMA modulators with innovative protocol and proven efficiency of 96% vs. SCPC
- Adaptive coding and modulation and transmission power control in forward and return channels
- Dual satellite or dual band operations with dynamic traffic balancing and automatic beam switching
- Superior IP router productivity up to 150 000 PPS, rich set of supported protocols
- Layer 3 routing architecture and Layer 2 bridging mode with IPv6 transport
- Support of VLAN, multilevel QoS, RT traffic, TCP acceleration, AES encryption
- Built-in adaptive hierarchic traffic shaper specially designed for VSAT applications
- Two Ethernet user ports with built-in switch simplifies connection of CPE and maintenance
- Ultra-low latency VSAT system with round-trip delay about 570 ms for TDMA mode of operations
- Support of 1:1 automatic redundancy schemes without external controllers
Each of two integrated routers can process 150 000 IP packets per second, 220 Mbps of traffic and two carriers up to 500 Msps, it can do this with best utilization of the precious satellite resource, as evidenced by up to 256APSK modulation, 5% spectral roll-off, adaptive modulation and coding, adaptive power control and 96% efficient TDMA protocol. This satellite router is a good fit for complex 1:1 redundant TDM/TDMA terminals or can be used as a multi-channel SCPC receiver / concentrator.
Multiple demodulators with separate IF interfaces allow simultaneous reception of four TDM and/or SCPC carriers from few distinct satellite beams or from several antennas. Two TDMA modulators may transmit simultaneously using separate IF outputs.
UHP-140 dual satellite router is supplied in a compact 1U chassis for installation in a standard 19 inch rack. Each built-in router has independent interfaces and own power supply ensuring reliable operations of the router itself and of the outdoor RF equipment from multiple vendors. Low power consumption, optional DC power input, and uniquely fast start on power-up facilitate use of alternative power sources, such as solar batteries.
UHP Dual Gateway provides optimum solution for hierarchical networks and makes it possible to design such networks with single-hop connectivity using low-cost VSAT terminals and affordable Regional Gateways. The Central Gateway has a UHP TDM/TDMA Hub with at least one DVB carrier (TDM) and several TDMA return carriers. The Regional Gateway also transmits a DVB carrier and is capable of receiving one or more TDMA carriers.
UHP Beam Switching feature uses OpenAMIP protocol to communicate with a mobile antenna controller to retrieve an actual geographic location and command antenna pointing, activate transmission, etc. UHP router selects the most appropriate satellite beam according to its current geographic position and pre-defined coverage maps, dynamically adjusts frequencies, levels and changes the mode of operation to ensure compatibility with new network.